Trek Speed Concept 7 Triathlon Frameset
Whether it's the time trial course or the bike section of a triathlon that you are tackling, you are going to want every aerodynamic advantage possible. That is what the Trek Speed Concept 7 Triathlon Frameset gives you. The entire frame is designed to work cohesively to provide you with the optimal aerodynamic advantage.
Trek's Speed Geometry is designed to accommodate the extra weight over the front wheel when you are tucked down in the aerodynamic position. This boosts stability and handling for a more confident ride while you are travelling at speed.
The Speed Concept frameset's new design reduces frontal drag by 30% over previous models by reducing the frontal cockpit area. By fully integrating cabling and integrating a revolutionary Speed Fin, the Speed Concept 7 is able to offer greater wind tunnel and real-world performance while also enhancing stability in crosswinds.
The fully integrated handlebar not only alleviates any clutter, it also allows for full adjustability of reach, stack and angle, making the frameset faster to build and adjust.
Trek's full-foil fork is a UCI legal 6:1 ratio with a 2.5-12.5˚ yaw angle, which helps to slice through the air in real world conditions. A full KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube layup reduces drag at all yaw angles while the integrated rear wheel eliminates the vast majority of turbulence between the frame and the wheel.
Integrated brakes sit under the bottom bracket at the rear and inside the fork on the front. This design completely cures any drag-related ailments around the brakes without effecting stopping power. Full Di2 compatibility and internal cable routing maintain the frame's sleek and aerodynamic look.
- Whole-bike integrated aero system is the world's fastest
- Integrated storage actually makes you and your bike faster
- Largest range of sizes and adjustability for a perfect fit
- Make it yours: completely customisable through Project One
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAMESET: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, BB90 w/Speed Fin, DuoTrap compatible, SC Draft Box 2 & SC Speed Box compatible
- FORK: Trek SC full foil carbon, integrated brake & stem
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed bearings
- STEM: Bontrager Speed Concept, direct mount
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Speed Concept full foil aero bar, carbon, direct mount
- BRAKESET: Bontrager Speed Limit, integrated
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite, Alloy, +/-20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 656958
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more