Trek Top Fuel AL 29" MTB Frame 2020
The perfect basis for a XC or singletrack racing rig, the full suspension Trek Top Fuel AL 29" MTB Frame has an incredibly tough, stiff and light aluminium construction, and Fox performance rear suspension. The Straight Shot downtube design incorporates innovative Knock Block headset-integrated protection to prevent the fork crowns and handlebar from causing damage to the frame. This combination increases the stiffness-to-weight ratio significantly. The frame has been updated for this season with a slacker head angle and longer reach, and 115mm of travel means you can ride faster over rougher terrain. Mino Link technology allows you to make further adjustments to suit the terrain and your riding style, even mid-ride.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium is light and trail-tough
- Efficient and capable: You can build up this frame to suit a wide range of trails and races, from XC to endurance
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defence to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns
- Designed for 29" wheels (29x2.4” maximum tyre size)
- Maximum rotor size: 180mm front and rear
|FRAME||Trek Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Fox Performance Float, 2-postion DPS damper, TwistLoc remote, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 190x45mm|
|HEADSET||Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|WEIGHT||3.23 kg / 7.11 lbs (with tubes) (size medium)|
Trek Top Fuel AL 29" MTB Frame 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.