Troy Lee Designs A1 MIPS MTB Helmet
The A1 MIPS MTB Helmet from Troy Lee Designs provides comfort and protection when out on the trails. The reinforced polycarbonate shell and the EPS liner extend down at the rear and sides of the head to provide better protection, and the MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) allows the shell to move independently of the liner in the case of oblique impacts. This, in turn, means that the sheering forces aren’t transmitted to the head and brain.
Multiple front and rear vents keep the air flowing through the helmet for improved temperature control and the anti-microbial liner is removable and washable. A large range of adjustability is provided by the triple position retention system so that a comfortable and secure fit is assured and the visor is also fully adjustable so it can be worn with a variety of eyewear.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-moulded with the EPS liner extending down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS rotational slip protection
- Eight pressurised intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- Eight rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from the head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customised fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single-piece, ultra-plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture-wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full-spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodised aluminium hardware
- Race-inspired styling
Troy Lee Designs A1 MIPS MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.