Troy Lee Designs A2 MIPS MTB Helmet
Designed for trail riding, the Troy Lee Designs A2 MIPS MTB Helmet has a host of features to help keep both comfort and protection levels high. The dual-density impact liner provides the first line of defence against knocks with the different density foams absorbing high and low-speed impacts. MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) protects the head from highly damaging rotational forces that can be suffered from a sheering, oblique hit by allowing the shell to rotate against the liner, thus not twisting the head.
Large intake and exhaust vents keep air flowing through the channels within the helmet for better cooling and the X-Static fabric liner is quick-drying and great at wicking moisture. There are eyeports for sunglasses and good clearance for goggles whilst the highly adjustable stabiliser ensures a secure and comfortable fit.
Includes: TLD ultra-breathable helmet bag with gear storage pouch, accessory sticker kit and extra visor hardware.
- Aerospace filament reinforced shell liner
- Versatile lightweight all-terrain design
- Dual-density impact liner with co-moulded EPS and EPP providing safety at multiple impact velocities
- MIPS rotational slip protection
- Six pressurising intake passages
- Seven rear vacuum vortex outlets
- Large front and rear air passages coupled with deep internal channelling for maximum airflow and cooling efficiency
- Multi-purpose cam-lock adjustable stabiliser with +/-20mm movement (60mm horizontal/20mm vertical)
- Large eyeport and side clearance for goggles or glasses
- Multiple glasses/goggle configurations
- Extra plush comfort liner with hydrolytic foam and X-Static fabric for quick dry moisture-wicking performance
- Fixed side strap anchors for a no-fuss perfect fit every time
- Slimline flexible stabiliser arms
- Anodised aluminium hardware
- Covered by three year warranty
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063:2008
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 350 grams (size M/L )
- Includes: TLD ultra-breathable helmet bag with gear storage pouch, accessory sticker kit and extra visor hardware