Troy Lee Designs Raid Elbow Guards
On hard and fast courses confidence-inspiring protection is necessary, but this can’t be granted at the expense of the required suppleness for tight turn and jumps. The Troy Lee Designs Raid Elbow Guards serve both of these demands within a professional-grade package.
The D30 T5 EVO X impact protection is at the forefront of this elbow guard. This high-grade material is soft and flexible to allow the guards to be comfortable while speeding down descents, but upon impact, it changes consistency and hardens instantly to disperse the energy and protect during falls. The pad is then covered with an abrasion-resistant surface so that it can be used post scrape and slide.
A Spacer-prene sleeve that features an integrated mesh panel keeps ventilation high while internal silicone grippers keep the pad correctly in place even when throwing the bike left and right through forest trails.
- D30 T5 EVO X lightweight, low profile elbow impact protection
- Durable, abrasion-resistant elbow panel
- Spacer-prene sleeve combined with breathable mesh panel for all-day riding comfort
- Silicone grippers prevent slipping
- Sold in pairs-left/right
- CE EN1621-1:2012, Level-1 Certified