Troy Lee Designs Raid Knee Guards
Conceived from experience on a variety of World Cup Downhill tracks the Troy Lee Designs Raid Knee Guards are constructed for everything from fast trails to bike parks and provides a level of hard-wearing but comfortable security.
The Inside/Outside padding is placed in specific areas that frequently receive bumps and bruises but is ergonomically shaped to allow a free pedal stroke at greatly differing saddle heights. An abrasion-resistant front panel ensures that, even during scrapes, the pads integrity remains intact for future use.
The upper portion of the leg features an adjustable Velcro strap for a tailored fit with an interior silicone gripper band adding no-slip security in this area. A Fit-Lock calf band then affords snug comfort before the overall vented construction and breathable rear mesh panel ensure day-long ventilation.
- Inside/Outside leg padding placed in strategic areas provides impact protection while allowing pedal articulation at various saddle heights
- Abrasion-resistant front panel
- Fit-Lock calf band to prevent slippage
- Silicone gripper band on the inside upper leg with adjustable Velcro strap outer for a variety of leg sizes
- Vented Neoprene construction for all-day comfort
- Breathable mesh rear panel
- Sold in pairs-left/right
- D30® CE certified knee pad
- CE EN 1621-1 Level 1 certified
Troy Lee Designs Raid Knee Guards Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.