Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short with Liner
With design features gleaned from years of off-road experience, the Troy Lee Designs Ruckus MTB Short with Liner blends everything together within a slick package that’s entirely at ease in any section of the bike park.
A classic off-road silhouette features a relaxed cut and longer leg length for unrestricted performance and style across jump lines, through forest singletrack and into the bar post-ride. The flexible core material provides multi-plane manoeuvrability and is complemented by the stretchy rear panel configuration that enhances fit and support. Rear mesh inserts then supplement by promoting cooling airflow during the warmest of conditions.
A contoured waistband that is shaped for improved on-the-bike ergonomics is partnered by a double button closure and side adjustment tabs to grant total fit security. The Premium TLD seat pad then promotes complete in-the-saddle comfort during even the longest of two-wheeled explorations.
Zipped side pockets allow personal and valuable items to be carried securely on-the-fly before subtle Troy Lee Designs logos complete the short with style.
- Classic off-road looser fit and long leg styling
- Breathable and flexible core material for freedom of movement and all-day comfort
- Rear two-way stretch panel fabricated from new breathable mesh material and repositioned for improved articulation
- AIR mesh liner with our Premium TLD pad a six-hour rated pad made in Italy by TMF
- Low-profile double button enclosure designed to eliminate overlap when in the riding position
- Contoured waistband designed for all-day comfort and durability, with the laser perforations offering enhanced ventilation
- Zipped side pockets
- Troy Lee Designs logos on the bottom of the legs
- Fabric is certified Bluesign® approved