Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short with Liner
With design features gleaned from years of off-road experience, the Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short with Liner blends everything together within a slick package that’s entirely at ease in any section of the bike park.
A classic off-road silhouette features a relaxed cut and longer leg length for unrestricted performance and style across jump lines, through forest singletrack and into the bar post-ride. The flexible core material provides multi-plane manoeuvrability and is complemented by the stretchy rear panel configuration that enhances fit and support. Rear mesh inserts then supplement by promoting cooling airflow for during the warmest of conditions.
A contoured waistband that is shaped for improved on-the-bike ergonomics is partnered by a double button closure and side adjustment tabs to grant total fit security. The Premium TLD seat pad then promotes complete in-the-saddle comfort during even the longest of two-wheeled explorations.
Zipped side pockets allow personal and valuable items to be carried securely on-the-fly before subtle Troy Lee Designs logos complete the short with style.
- Classic off-road looser fit and long leg styling
- Breathable and flexible core material for freedom of movement and all-day comfort
- Rear two-way stretch panel fabricated from new breathable mesh material and repositioned for improved articulation
- AIR mesh liner with our Premium TLD pad a six-hour rated pad made in Italy by TMF
- Low-profile double button enclosure designed to eliminate overlap when in the riding position
- Contoured waistband designed for all-day comfort and durability, with the laser perforations offering enhanced ventilation
- Zipped side pockets
- Troy Lee Designs logos on the bottom of the legs
- Fabric is certified Bluesign® approved