Troy Lee Designs Skyline Air Shell Short
The Troy Lee Designs Skyline Air Shell Short is already a well-respected garment, but this latest iteration builds on these foundations to offer the ultimate in trail performance on jump lines, singletrack and everything in-between.
The Coolmax and Lycra base material is supple and unrestrictive to grant freedom of movement in any direction while the rear two-way stretch panel adds fit security even when crouched low, dropper post down. Ultimate summer weather cooling is facilitated by the hard-wearing mesh panel on the front while ventilating inserts to the rear then complement in this regard.
A simple but effective snap-button waist fastening is allied by discreet velcro adjusters that allow for fit alteration on-the-fly. Silicone grippers on the inside of the waistband then supplement by offering a final touch of security for when really thrashing on the pedals.
Zipped side pockets provide secure storage for valuables and some ride essentials before Troy Lee designs logos add a modicum of class and allow the wearer to show a subtle affiliation to this esteemed off-road brand.
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra®, warp and weft stretch material for excellent movement
- New improved fit with rear two-way stretch panel
- Woven open mesh throughout the front of short allows superior airflow while maintaining abrasion resistance
- Rear breathable mesh insert for better cooling
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters provide a snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Zipped side pockets for valuables
- Subtle TLD Logos on the lower portion of the legs
- Fabric is certified Bluesign approved