Troy Lee Designs Skyline Short with Liner
Combining functionality with value, the Troy Lee Designs Skyline Short with Liner permits a versatile level of performance whether winding and twisting through sinuous forest single track or rampaging down rock-strewn jump lines.
A fabric blend that comprises Coolmax and Lycra is ultimately stretchy and hard-wearing, facilitating movement in any plane regardless of trail complexity. Cut with a balanced fit that blends casual and race-inspired aesthetics, the fit is enhanced via a two-way stretch panel on the rear to grant increased riding ergonomics. A breathable rear mesh panel encourages swathes of ventilation for when the conditions are clammy, while the integrated TMF 4-hour seat pad adds in-the-saddle serenity for the longest of adventures.
A single snap button fastening device is uncomplicated but supportive, while waist adjusters tailor the fit and can be altered on-the-fly in line with personal preferences. Silicone grippers on the inside of the waistband complement and add a final touch of fit security before zipped side pockets then complete by offering secure storage space for valuables and essentials.
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra®, warp and weft stretch material for excellent movement
- New improved fit with rear two-way stretch panel
- Rear breathable mesh for better cooling
- TLD AIR COMP liner with integrated TMF® 4-hour seat pad
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters provide a snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Zipped side pockets for valuables
- Fabric is certified Bluesign approved