Tubolito S-Tubo MTB Inner Tube 1.8-2.4" Presta
Designed to provide the lightweight performance benefits of latex, but the puncture resistance of butyl, the Tubolito S-Tubo MTB Inner Tube is game-changing in its performance. Suited to 1.8-2.4 inch tyre widths and with a 42mm Presta valve, this tube matches latex in its weight and rolling resistance, providing incredible weight savings of 80% compared to a standard butyl tube. This is down to the unique TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer) construction, combining the properties of a rigid thermoplastic with a soft elastomer.
Seams are reduced to add robustness and the tube ages well. The size was also another consideration in the design, and the S-Tubo packs down small to fit in a saddlebag or jersey pocket.
- Manufactured in Europe
- Tyre width compatibility: 1.8-2.4 inch
- Optimised for low weight and lowest rolling resistance (matches rolling of latex tubes)
- Similar puncture resistance to butyl tubes
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer) combines a hard, rigid thermoplastic with a soft and elastic elastomer and reduces the rotating mass
- Compact size for convenient storage
- Reduction of seams to a minimum to ensure maximum robustness
- Very good aging and abrasion behaviour
- Easily patchable with Tubo-Flix-Kit
- A wheel with an S-Tubo-Road instead of a standard butyl rubber tube will accelerate to a 4% higher top speed (lower rotating mass)
- Lightest and smallest bicycle inner tube in the world
- Valve length: 42mm
- Weight: 44 grams (27.5 inch) / 45 grams (29 inch)
- Weight saving (over a standard butyl tube): 80% (27.5 inch) / 80% (29 inch)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.