Tubolito Tubo MTB Inner Tube 1.8-2.4" Presta
A performance inner tube that will roll for longer and is less susceptible to punctures. The Tubolito Tubo MTB Inner Tube has a 42mm Presta valve and is designed to fit 1.8-2.4 inch tyre widths. Offering a massive weight saving over a butyl tube, and double the resistance to punctures, you'll spend less time making trailside repairs, and roll faster over all terrains. The compact size makes it easy to store in a saddlebag or jersey pocket, and if you do get a puncture, it'll be quick to repair using the Tubo Flix Kit (sold separately).
- Manufactured in Europe
- Tyre width compatibility: 1.8-2.4 inch
- Optimised for maximum puncture protection (twice that of a butyl tube)
- Great overall performance
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer) combines a hard, rigid thermoplastic with a soft and elastic elastomer and reduces the rotating mass
- Compact size for convenient storage
- Reduction of seams to a minimum to ensure maximum robustness
- Very good aging and abrasion behaviour
- Easily patchable with Tubo Flix Kit
- Valve length: 42mm
- Weight: 82 grams (27.5 inch) / 85 grams (29 inch)
- Weight saving (over a standard butyl tube): 63% (27.5 inch) / 61% (29 inch)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.