Unior Tools Electronic 1/4" Torque Wrench
The Unior Electronic 1/4" Torque Wrench is perfect for achieving exact torque values on delicate bike components such as carbon handlebars and seatposts. With a range of 1 - 20 Nm, the wrench uses a buzzer and LED lights to indicate when the desired value has been reached. Carbon components are easily damaged by excess pressure, and it isn’t always obvious from the outside, so it makes a good deal of sense to always use a torque wrench when fitting or tightening parts.
- 1/4” square driver
- 1 - 20 Nm range
- Antislip handle
- Target torque warning: Buzzer and two LED lights
- Operation mode: Peak hold/track
- Unit selection: N-m, in-lb, ft-lb, kg-cm
- Gear teeth: 60
- Battery: 1×AAA (not included), compatible with rechargeable battery
- Online calibrations
- Auto power off after five minutes
- Length: 207mm
- Weight: 249g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.