Unior Tools Euro7 Multi Tool
The Unior Tools Euro7 Multi Tool is a high quality, well-composed tool to pack away for that roadside fix or fettle when adjusting the crucial elements of your bike.
Tool spindles benefitting from chrome plating, this tool's chome vanadium blades are coated with black oxide, ensuring higher tolerances and even better durability, assuring you that your tools will fit your bolts just as you please, as and when you need them.
With seven options and hex wrenches from 1.5 to six, you can fix up most bolts on your bike, while, with a strong and compact construction, this tool is a reliable and trusty choice for all your urgent fixes.
- Designed and produced in Slovenia, Europe
- Tool spindles are chrome plated
- Tips are coated with black oxide coated to ensure the highest tolerance and greater durability
- Uses Chrome vanadium 4, molybdenum vanadium 52, chrome-silicon-vanadium 5
- Hex wrenches 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.