Unior Tools Slipper Torque Wrench 2-24nm
When working on your prize possession, you need to be certain that you're not over tightening bolts, especially where carbon fibre componentry is concerned. The Unior Tools Slipper Torque Wrench allows you to choose a torque setting from 2-24Nm, and get the tightness spot on.
The reversible ratchet head makes tightening quick and easy, before the tool lets you know when you've reached the predetermined torque setting, so you can stop tightening. It is important not to use any torque wrench for opening or loosening bolts, as this can damage the mechanism.
Unior Tools recommend recalibration after 12 months of use or 5000 cycles, and always be sure to store your torque wrench with the mechanism in the starting point.
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening
- Torque tightens only in the direction shown on the key sticker - Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end-user purchase
- Always set the measuring mechanism to the starting point at the end of work
- When the requested torque is reached, do not tighten any more
- Reversible ratchet head
- Torque application: One-way, but always apply in the direction specified on torque wrench handle
- Ratchet operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
- For tightening on right hand threaded bolts and nuts
- Unmistakable signal when set torque is reached
- Default value for the recalibration interval is 12 months of use, or approximately 5000 cycles
- Made according to standard ISO 6789
- Dual scaled, Nm and Kgm