Universal Colours Chroma Thermal Bib Tight
Comfortable, supportive and protective, the Universal Colours Chroma Thermal Bib Tight is perfect to see you through the coldest months on the bike. It combines an insulating and moisture-regulating Merino with a stretch woven nylon to keep your muscles warm and working efficiently and has been treated with a DWR coating to keep light rain and road spray off too.
The Elastic Interface Road Performance Space pad places padding strategically to absorb shock from the road and cushion in contact points with the saddle. It incorporating three different densities of foam, plus a wide central channel to reduce the chances of numbness by improving airflow, while the anatomical shaping brings stability so the chamois moves with you as you pedal, both in and out of the saddle. The ECO X-Fifty fabric is breathable and quick drying, ensuring comfort even on the hottest days and through the longest, most gruelling rides. Wide stretchy bib straps reduce pressure, and the tight is finished with reflective details for visibility and ankle zips and grippers for ease of use.
- Suitable for deep winter riding conditions
- Highly durable, compressive, woven nylon to reduce muscle fatigue
- Loop back merino internal for thermal, moisture and bacterial management
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Elastic Interface Road Performance Space pad
- Mesh bib upper and wide elastic straps over the shoulders
- Ankle zips with elasticated cuff gripper
- Raised waistline at back for added lower back protection
- Engineered overlocked seams
- Reflective detailing
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign® accredited factory, LTP