Universal Colours Chroma Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
Premium fabrics, considerate manufacturing techniques and modern style converge in the Universal Colours Chroma Women's Short Sleeve Jersey. Utilising a French woven fabric, abrasion resistance is around four times higher than a traditional knit, while being lighter and offering improved compression. Cut to minimise drag, the jersey hugs the body and has longer length sleeves, with the rotated armholes bringing a fit that's perfect in the riding position. Despite the compressive support, there's plenty of stretch in the material for freedom of movement, and the open square weave makes the jersey breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you fresh on hot summer days and through hard efforts.
A full-length front zip provides you with another way to adjust ventilation levels so you can get a cooling blast of fresh air when you hit a long climb. A guard prevents skin chafing when you're fully zipped up. There's an antibacterial treatment on the fabric to reduce the build-up of microbes and associated smells, improving longevity. Stability is ensured by silicone at the hem, limiting movement even when your pockets are packed full. Finished with reflective detailing, you'll be more visible to other road users in low light riding conditions.
Discover more about the brand in this Introduction to Universal Colours.
- French woven fabric is more compressive, 40% lighter and 4x more abrasion-resistant than the equivalent knit
- Open square weave for breathability, durability, anti-pilling, diverse degrees of compression, UV protection and fast-drying
- High stretch and moisture-wicking
- Aero fit with longer sleeves
- Antibacterial treatment (lasts at least 50 washes with no decline in performance)
- Full front zip and zip guard
- YKK Natulon zipper tape made with recycled plastic
- Three rear pockets plus a zippered pocket
- White reflective logos and rear strip on pocket
- Elasticated silicone hem gripper
- Woven fabric is manufactured by Payen ESF in the Ardeche, France who minimise the water use in manufacture and as wovens are intrinsically lighter than knits, less material is used reducing the transport emissions, material use and water use further
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign Accredited and Fair Wear Foundation factory, LTP
- OekoTex® 100 certified: No dyes or other chemicals are used that could affect your health