Universal Colours Mono Insulated Jacket
The Universal Colours Mono Insulated Jacket keeps you well protected from wind and light rain through the colder winter months. It combines a Polartec® Alpha insulation inner with a woven Nylon outer, the latter treated with a C0 Durable Water Repellent coating, one that doesn't contain the toxic fluorocarbons found in C6 and C8 treatments, for far more environmentally-friendly manufacturing. The modern method of production used is key to this jacket's breathability, and the insulation is sewed to the outer Nylon just at the edges, allowing it to 'float' inside. Compared to garments in which traditional glueing techniques are used, this jacket is warmer, more breathable and more supple. A venting system across the back further aids airflow so you'll not overheat as the temperature or your efforts increase.
The jacket is shaped for an optimised fit in the riding position and has silicone inside the elastic waist hem to keep it secure. There's plenty of space for ride essentials in the three pockets to the back, which are easily accessed mid ride.
- Durable stretch woven nylon with C0 DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lined with Polartec® Alpha insulation made from 78% recycled polyester
- High thermal:weight ratio
- Articulated shaping across the body and sleeves for a bike-specific cut
- Back vent system to regulate temperature
- Elastic hem featuring a silicone gripper
- Three large rear pockets
- Large YKK Vislon zips with branded pull
- Zip storm guard
- Reflective detailing
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in China by an internationally audited factory to ensure social and environmental good practice
Universal Colours Mono Insulated Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.