Universal Colours Mono Thermal Gloves
With a three-layer construction, the Universal Colours Mono Thermal Gloves deliver the best possible protection from the elements. The stretch liner inner is soft brushed for comfort, a layer of Polartec Alpha recycled polyester insulation makes up the middle layer and a Polartec Neoshell soft shell laminated outer keeps the wind and rain off.
The gloves are made from recycled fabrics wherever possible and manufactured in a factory that is audited to ensure both environmental and social good practice. Finished with reflective details, visibility and therefore safety is enhanced in low light riding conditions.
- Three layer glove system - liner, insulation, outer
- Polartec Neoshell soft shell laminated fabric outer is waterproof and windproof
- Polartec Alpha recycled polyester insulation
- Brushed insulated stretch liner fabric
- Reflective detailing
- Recycled fabrics
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in China by an internationally audited factory to ensure social and environmental good practice