VeloToze Toe Covers
VeloToze Toe Covers are designed to be worn on cool, showery days, when you don't need full waterproof protection but need to be shielded from the wind and spray. With a highly aerodynamic and lightweight construction these toe covers will not retain water when wet and are easy to put on and remove, simply roll them up or down your shoe and you are ready to go.
The simple and snug design smooths the airflow around your shoes, allowing your feet to slip through the air with less drag than wearing an uncovered shoe, the perfect solution for time trials or race days when every second counts.
Please note: Due to the shoe cover's lightweight construction we recommend veloToze for high performance, race day activity only. Care must be taken when fitting the toe covers, shoe buckles can damage the latex.
Tips and Care Instructions:
- To clean toe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in a washing machine
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Water-resistant: designed to cover the toe of your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10°C/50F to 18°C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Easy to Remove: as you warm-up on your ride, quickly slip them off
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Due to the toe cover's lightweight construction we recommend veloToze for high performance, race day activity only
- Care must be taken when fitting the toe covers, shoe buckles can damage the latex
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.