Veloforte Citro Cubos Energy Chews Box of 20
Veloforte's Citro Cubos Energy Chews Box of 20 offer an effective way of fuelling across a range of sports. The 100% natural ingredients include zingy ginger and citrus flavours that bring a light and refreshing taste, with gingerol having anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, while also improving digestion, reducing nausea and helping to fight colds and flu. It's also beneficial in sports performance, reducing sports-induced soreness and day-to-day aches and pains.
Each pack of six chews delivers 42 grams of carbohydrates in the dual-source format of glucose and fructose, which is known to be a highly effective energy source, as well as the electrolytes sodium and potassium to top up salts lost in sweat. The chews are free from anything nasty and suitable for vegans and those on a gluten-free diet.
- Beet sugar
- Corn starch
- Orange and lemon fruit juice concentrate
- Coconut water powder
- Dried ginger
- Pink Himalayan salt
For nutritional information please see images.
- Handmade from 100% natural plant-based ingredients
- Finely dusted with powdered sugar to stop them sticking without the need for artificial coatings or waxes
- Ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, aids digestion, reduces nausea and fights infection
- Studies suggest that consuming just 2 grams of ginger per day can help to reduce exercise-induced muscle soreness, day-to-day progression of muscle pain and even symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Each pack contains 42 grams of carbohydrate
- Carbohydrates derived from a combination of beet sugar and the naturally occurring sugars within the fruit juices providing the optimal dual source energy from glucose and fructose
- Sodium and potassium from the finest natural sources - pink Himalayan salt and dried coconut water
- Gluten-free, gelatin-free, vegan and free from any artificial gumming agents, preservatives or wax coatings
- Eat before, during and after exercise to top up energy and vital electrolytes
- Made in an environment that also handles nuts and sesame
- Recommended intake: Two chews every 20 minutes
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.