Vielo V+1 Disc Adventure Frameset
Engineered to meet the demands of British riding, on and off-road, all year round, the Vielo V+1 is a fantastically versatile adventure bike frameset. The V+1 makes it possible to build up a do-it-all bike that doesn't compromise on performance - perfectly blending compliance and stiffness, you'll be able to ride fast, be it on smooth tarmac or hard-packed gravel tracks, and even muddy trails.
The frameset is incredibly light, has clearance for 42mm tyres, post mounts for disc brakes, and features passive rear suspension along with UK specific internal cable routing. What's more, there are ample mounting points for bottle cages, mudguards and pannier racks, making it perfect for building up a seriously lightweight tourer, too.
- Vielo UD carbon fibre frame, weight - 870 grams
- Vielo UDG carbon fibre, weight - 400 grams
- Maximum tyre clearance: 700c x 42mm / 650b x 2.0 inch
- QR axles: A2T fast thread - 142mm x 12mm rear, 100mm x 12mm front
- Mounts: Bottle cage - down tube and seat tube / toolbox - under the downtube / lunchbox - on the top tube / integrated front and rear mudguard/rack mounts
- Brake compatibility: Disc post mount - 140mm rear, 170mm front (not included)
- Seat tube: Diameter 30.9mm, supplied with integrated seat post clamp
Includes: Frame, fork, headset and thru-axles only.
- FRAME: Vielo UD carbon fibre, 870 grams (medium), size-scaled performance and geometry, passive rear suspension, integrated stainless scratch guards, replaceable rear mech hanger, UK specific internal cable routing
- FORK: Vielo UDG carbon fibre, 400 grams (medium)
- HEADSET: 1-1/2 inch - 1-1/8 inch
- BB COMPATIBILITY: BB Press-fit 41mm x 86.5mm additional BB stiffness with on-by system (not included)
PRODUCT REF: 928918
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more