Vittoria Martello TNT MTB Tyre (Tubeless)
For all-weather traction and top rated speed, the Vittoria Martello TNT MTB Tyre (Tubeless) was created for the rider wanting to shred the trail and tear up records. Tubeless, lightweight and taking its name from the Italian word for hammer, this tyre is certainly ready to help you nail your technical course.
A tubeless Corespun casing reducing the weight of this tubeless tyre to just 940 grams in all whilst also providing an impressive self-healing ability, this tyre is sure to see you through even the most demanding and technical course in absolute style, and with the security of not leaving you feeling a little deflated.
Able to be used as a clincher in the event that things do turn sour, this tyre makes use of a moto block square-blocked tread for neat stability and biting traction on tight corners.
- Tubeless corespun casing
- Can also be used with an inner tube
- The fastest mountain bike tyre ever independently measured
- Equipped with the lightest tubeless-ready casing in the market
- Construction that is capable of self-healing virtually all punctures
- Lightweight tubeless tire with very low rolling resistance
- 940 grams
- Versatile all-conditions design
- Moto block square blocked tread for stability
PRODUCT REF: 795163
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more