Vittoria Morsa G2.0 TLR MTB Tyre
An all-rounder that performs on hardpack, mixed terrain and more, the Vittoria Morsa G2.0 TLR MTB Tyre boasts exceptional traction without compromising on speed. A fast rolling centre tread is paired with thick side knobs for exceptional grip in varied terrain. The 4C compound construction layers separate rubber compounds within a single tread for amped-up durability, responsive flexing and multi-material versatility. GRAPHENE 2.0 aids critical tyre features like speed, puncture resistance and grip by improving the strength of rubber against slices, punctures and cuts - so the Morsa will reliably see you through a range of conditions. This tyre is also tubeless-ready, so pinch flats can be a thing of the past.
- Multi-condition tyre with an aggressive open tread
- Curved siping provides maximum tactile grip
- Ramped leading edges minimise rolling resistance
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1080 grams (27.5x2.3), 1250 grams (27.5x2.6), 1050 grams (29x2.3)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.