Vittoria Morsa G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre
Trail and Enduro ready, the Vittoria Morsa G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre devours hardpack and mixed terrain thanks to fast-rolling capability and a medium tread depth with low profile centre knobs and chunky outer knobs - ensuring exceptional grip and traction. The Morsa is an all-round performer complete with GRAPHENE 2.0, which improves rubber puncture and abrasion resistance for an ultra-durable, wear-resistant tyre. Speed and wet grip are also amped up by GRAPHENE 2.0 whilst a 4C layered construction utilises four different rubber compounds within the same tread for supple flex, longevity and versatility. TNT (Tube/No Tube) tyres have toughened sidewalls for puncture and cut protection, minimising the chance of pinch flats when running at lower pressures.
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling
- Curved siping provides maximum tactile grip
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance
- Multi-condition tyre with an aggressive open tread
- Ramped leading edges minimise rolling resistance
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 835 grams (26x2.3), 890 grams (27.5x2.3), 1040 grams (27.5x2.6)