Vittoria Peyote G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre
Boasting an open tread pattern that sheds mud and doesn't clog, the Vittoria Peyote G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre is a fast-rolling tyre with side knobs that hold its own on hardpack and are reliable when navigating roots and ruts with slip-free confidence. The widely-spaced knobs are low profile so as not to slow the pace, but not so small that traction is lost.
The GRAPHENE 2.0 compound ensures this is a truly durable tyre with abrasion and cut resistance that keeps punctures at bay, whilst also enhancing wet grip. TNT stands for Tube/No Tube, meaning this tyre is tubeless-ready, lightweight and supple, with strengthened sidewalls to avoid pinch flats at lower pressures.
- XC MTB tyre with classic low profile knob configuration for fast rolling on hardpack terrain
- Directional siping for better traction over roots and rocks
- Available also in tubular version
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 690g (27.5x2.1), 730g (27.5x2.25), 730g (27.5x2.35), 715g (29x2.1), 710g (29x2.25), 750g (29x2.35)