Vittoria Peyote G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre
Boasting an open tread pattern that sheds mud and doesn't clog, the Vittoria Peyote G2.0 TNT MTB Tyre is a fast rolling tyre with side knobs that hold their own on hardpack and are reliable when navigating roots and ruts with slip-free confidence. The widely spaced knobs are low profile so as not to slow the pace, but not so small that traction is lost.
The GRAPHENE 2.0 compound ensures this is a truly durable tyre with abrasion and cut resistance that keeps punctures at bay, whilst also enhancing wet grip. TNT stands for Tube/No Tube, meaning this tyre is tubeless-ready, lightweight and supple, with strengthened sidewalls to avoid pinch flats at lower pressures.
- XC MTB tyre with classic low profile knob configuration for fast rolling on hardpack terrain
- Directional siping for better traction over roots and rocks
- Available also in tubular version
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 690g (27.5x2.1), 730g (27.5x2.25), 730g (27.5x2.35), 715g (29x2.1), 710g (29x2.25), 750g (29x2.35)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.