Vittoria Terreno Dry G+ Tubular Cyclocross Tyre
Designed for the worst weather on that muddiest course, the Vittoria Terreno Dry G+ Tubular Cyclocross Tyre is a great choice for the rider looking to be equal to the conditions, no matter how challenging they might be.
Boasting Vittoria's top of the range Graphene G+ ISOtech compound, this Italian brand has mastered this new material and put it to use in supplying traction in their tyres, allowing you to feel the bite they have on the road. Tubular for the lightest possible configuration, this tyre is designed with a mud shedding tread pattern whilst maintaining an alternating centre ridge for improved traction, and improved performance during your race.
With a 3C compound construction giving this tyre a tough and durable protection, you can ride safely in the knowledge that punctures are going to be a rarity. With a 440 gram weight in the 31 mm edition and a weight of just 445 grams in the 33 mm sizing, this tyre gives you grip without bulk, allowing you to keep pace high and not waste your energy on spinning up unnecessarily thick tyres.
- Ideally made for cyclocross
- Tubular specific
- TPI: 320 Corespun
- Compound: Exclusive 3C compound construction
- Uses Graphene G+ ISOtech compound technology for enhanced grip
- Generous cleaning channels for mud shedding
- Terreno Wet tread pattern for ultimate poor weather performance
- Full knob siping keeps tread flexible on slick surfaced
- Alternating centre ridge for improved traction
- Weight: 31c - 440g / 33c - 445g
PRODUCT REF: 763012
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more