Vivobarefoot Primus Trail 2 FG Womens Trail Running Shoes
The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail 2 FG Womens Shoes bring a more natural feel to trail running. Shaped more like a foot than a shoe, the Primus has a wide shape, utilises flexible materials and is thin, so you can feel more of what's underneath your feet. Designed to enhance traction over both wet and dry rocks and hard-packed ground, the shoes have a Firm Ground (FG) sole, and the textured arch adds zonal grip.
Lightweight, breathable and flexible, yet still highly durable, your feet will remain cool and comfortable even in high temperatures. Completely free from animal products, these shoes use only vegan-friendly material, all of which are recycled, in keeping with the brand's environmentally conscious ethos.
- Firm Ground (FG) sole offers multi-terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all-round grip and durability
- 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain
- Textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement
- Lightweight and breathable
- Durable and flexible
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce waste to landfill
- Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
- Made in Vietnam
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be remade and re-worn