Vivobarefoot Primus Trail Knit FG Womens Trail Running Shoes
With a knit upper that seamlessly wraps around the foot, these Vivobarefoot Primus Trail FG Womens Trail Running Shoes are even more breathable and flexible than the original model. Use them for walking, running or hiking across hard-packed off-road terrain to maximise ground feel and traction, in both wet and dry conditions, thanks to the Firm Ground 2.5mm sole and 4mm lugs.
Designed to be shaped like a foot rather than a shoe, they are wider, thinner and less cushioned than a standard pair of trainers, encouraging more natural movement. A speed lacing system allows quick tightening, release, and adjustments on the fly. All materials are recycled, using post-consumer plastic waste, and are vegan-friendly - free from any animal products.
- Ideal off-road footwear to run, walk and hike with full sensory feedback and grip
- Firm Ground (FG) sole offers multi-terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all-round grip and durability
- 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain
- Textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement
- Lightweight and breathable yet durable
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Speed lacing system for fast lacing and adjustment to get you out on the trails quickly
- Recycled knitted upper with seamless sock fit preventing grit getting in, but allowing your feet their full natural range of movement
- Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce waste to landfill
- Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
- Made in Vietnam
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be remade and re-worn
Vivobarefoot Primus Trail Knit FG Womens Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".