Vivobarefoot Tracker Forest ESC Hiking Boots
The Vivobarefoot Tracker Forest ESC Hiking Boots deliver the brand’s signature connected feel in an all-terrain package, ready for the most extreme terrain and conditions. Ideal for exploring off the beaten path, these boots mirror the shape of your foot and allow for natural stability, and feature a thin yet tough sole for maximum feel. The flexible design allows for a wide range of movement, while the naturally water-resistant and breathable design keeps your feet cool and dry.
A Michelin© ESC Sole imparts confident traction, with the combination of aggressive lugs and high-performance rubber offering exceptional grip on any terrain. The lugs are directional, and dig in on tough ascents, while the Wildhide leather comes from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Sandwich mesh lining allows air to move freely around the boot and keep moisture away from your skin, passing it out through the pores of the leather or through the collar opening so your feet can breathe
- The Michelin© ESC Sole, offers extreme traction using high performance rubber and aggressive off trail lug design to maximise ground feel, flexibility and grip in the most demanding environments nature has to offer. The directional claw-like lugs are positioned for ascents, descents and edge traction for traversing along steep inclines with a textured arch for zonal grip
- Includes a 50ml tin of Renapur made from a natural recipe
- The Tracker Forest ESC forest does not have a traditional waterproof membrane. Instead it puts breathability and weather resistance at the centre of the product performance experience
- The combination of sandwich mesh lining with Wild hide leather that is then treated with all-natural Renapur Leather Balsam enables the leather to maintain its naturally water-resistant qualities.