Vivobarefoot Tracker Forest ESC Womens Hiking Boots
Built to tackle the world’s wildest trails, the Vivobarefoot Tracker Forest ESC Womens Hiking Boots are comfortable and flexible and allow for a more natural movement than traditional footwear. A wide toe box enhances stability, making these boots ideal for technical hiking. The thin Michelin© ESC Sole allows you to feel the trail beneath your feet and utilises a high-performance rubber with an aggressive lug design to boost traction.
This product doesn’t use a traditional waterproof membrane and instead relies on the naturally water-resistant properties of the Wildhide leather to offer elemental protection. The unique construction is breathable to prevent perspiration, while the sandwich mesh lining allows air to circulate, keeping your feet cool and dry for the duration.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Sandwich mesh lining allows air to move freely around the boot and keep moisture away from your skin, passing it out through the pores of the leather or through the collar opening so your feet can breathe
- The Michelin© ESC Sole, offers extreme traction using high performance rubber and aggressive off trail lug design to maximise ground feel, flexibility and grip in the most demanding environments nature has to offer. The directional claw-like lugs are positioned for ascents, descents and edge traction for traversing along steep inclines with a textured arch for zonal grip.
- Includes a 50ml tin of Renapur made from a natural recipe
- The Tracker Forest ESC forest does not have a traditional waterproof membrane. Instead it puts breathability and weather resistance at the centre of the product performance experience
- The combination of sandwich mesh lining with Wild hide leather that is then treated with all-natural Renapur Leather Balsam enables the leather to maintain its naturally water-resistant qualities.