WTB KOM I-23 TCS 27.5" Tubeless MTB Rim
WTB’s KOM I-23 TCS 27.5" Tubeless MTB Rim is an aluminium option that challenges carbon in the weight department. At just 420 grams (claimed) it can be built up into a very light wheel, yet still has an internal width of 23mm to help any tyre open out for more volume and provide better sidewall support. This makes it perfect for use with rapid XC mountain or gravel bikes and it can be used tubeless thanks to its TCS inner rim profile. This rim can be laced with standard J-bend spokes.
- Internal width: 23mm
- ERD: 562
- Open channel design and high-end WT69 alloy make for an incredibly lightweight rim
- TCS inner rim profile guarantees easy, reliable tubeless performance
- 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area. Allows for use of regular J-bend, non-proprietary spokes
- Disc-brake only
- Usage: Road Plus / Gravel / Cross-County / Trail
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 420 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.