Wahoo Pain Cave KICKR SNAP Smart Trainer Bundle
When you want to train indoors with power and accuracy, the Wahoo Pain Cave KICKR SNAP Smart Trainer Bundle provides everything you need. The KICKR SNAP has had a number of updates for the season to enhance your experience, and the included desk and mat will complete your setup perfectly.
Power accuracy has been improved to +/- 3% and the SNAP is now compatible with third-party power meters so you have the option to keep power measurements consistent between riding outdoors and indoors. A maximum power output of 1500 watts is plenty for most riders, even sprinters. The SNAP is compatible with the latest innovation from Wahoo, the KICKR CLIMB, an indoor grade simulator that replicates physical grade changes, so you can make your training even more immersive.
The design makes it quick and easy to setup; switch out the quick release skewer and attach your wheel and you're ready to go. With a weight of 17.5kg, this trainer feels nice and sturdy and will stay put, regardless of how much power you're putting down. The 4.8kg flywheel is super quiet so you don't need to worry about disturbing your neighbours during early morning and late-night training sessions. When not in use, the trainer's legs fold in for easy storage.
With ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility, you can connect your Smartphone and GPS devices and display your ride data on your handlebars. The new LED lights indicate when you are fully connected and ready to go.
The KICKR Desk is designed specifically for use when training indoors and is particularly useful when using apps such as Zwift and Trainer Road. The height adjustment and rubber wheels make it easy to find the perfect position, and a desktop size of 71cm x 35.5cm ensures plenty of space for your laptop, phone and other accessories.
The water-resistant KICKR Floor Mat is an essential accessory to protect your floor from sweat and grease, and in addition will cut noise levels, especially useful on wooden floors.
Wahoo KICKR SNAP Compatibility
- Smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C or Bluetooth
- Wahoo KICKR CLIMB
- Wahoo HEADWIND
- Works with popular training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Third party power meters
Free trials of the following apps with your purchase:
- 30 Days FREE of Zwift for new members
- 60 Days FREE of Strava Summit for new Strava members
- 30 Days FREE of TrainerRoad for new users
- 60 Days FREE of The Sufferfest Training Center for new Sufferfest members
- 30 Days FREE of Fulgaz for new subscribers
- 30 Days FREE of Rouvy for new premium subscribers
For more information on the Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer, please click **here.
Please note: an ANT+ USB dongle is required (purchased separately) in order to connect to a laptop/PC when using Zwift.
- KICKR SNAP Smart Trainer
- Riser block
- Power cord
- Power brick (UK and EU plug)
- Quick release skewer
- Quickstart guide
- KICKR Desk
- KICKR Turbo Trainer Floor Mat
- Wireless technology: ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C / Bluetooth 4.0
- Devices: iOS (running version 8 or newer) / Android (4.3 or newer and BLE enabled) / PC (Mac and Windows)
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Maximum simulated grade: 12%
- Maximum power output: 1500 Watts
- KICKR CLIMB compatibility: Yes
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- Third party power meter support: Yes
- Metrics: Speed / power / distance
- Wheel size: 650c / 700c / 24" / 27.5"/ 29"
- Hub types: 130 mm / 135 mm (quick release) and 12 x 142 thru axle with adapter
- Drivetrain: N/A (wheel-on design)
- Front wheel block: Included
- Total weight: 17.5kg
- Flywheel weight: 4.8kg
- Footprint (legs open): 29" x 26" (74 cm x 66 cm)
- Maximum user weight: 113kg
- KICKR Desk: Fully adjustable height (84cm - 122cm) / rubber wheels / built-in cord holes
- Includes: KICKR SNAP Smart Trainer / riser block / power cord / power brick (UK and EU plug) / quick release skewer / quickstart guide / KICKR Desk / KICKR Turbo Trainer Floor Mat