Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor (Gen2)
The Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor (Gen2) is comfortable, light and offers plenty of strap-length adjustment and has a front snap on-off design that's easy to use. The LED indicators on top of the pod indicate when the sensor is on and functioning properly and reading both heart rate and calorie burn data, you can use it to optimise your training and get more from every session. Using both Bluetooth and ANT+ technology, the unit will connect to a range of other devices including smartphones, bike computers and GPS watches and display data for you to view on the go.
Software integrations including
- Wahoo ELEMNT Companion
- The Sufferfest
- Adidas Running
- Nike Run Club
- Map My Run by Under Armour
- Use accurate heart rate and calorie burn data to optimise efficiency during any activity or workout
- Easy to see top-mounted LED indicators verify that the TICKR is connected to a device and reading your heart rate
- Equipped with Bluetooth and ANT+ technology, TICKR pairs to smartphones, GPS watches and bike computers at the same time or separately
- The slim, front-snap design feels natural and secure while making it easy to take on and off
- TICKR is the lightest chest strap heart rate monitor among leading competitors
- IPX7 (waterproof up to 1.5 metres / 5 ft)
- Strap length adjustable from 584mm to 1219mm / 23” to 48”
- CR2032 battery lasts up to one year or over 500 hours of workouts
- Physical dimensions: 584–1219mm x 5mm x 38mm / 23-48” x 0.2” x 1.5” (LxWxH)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 48 grams / 1.7oz (including pod and chest strap)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.