Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Eccentric Bottom Bracket 24mm
Convert your PF30 frame to a single-speed setup with Wheels Manufacturing's simple to use eccentric bottom bracket. The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Eccentric Bottom Bracket 24mm has double lip seals on all bearings with high fill rate top quality grease for maximum durability. Machined aluminium cups are superior in function and durability to plastic.
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimise wear.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB (with additional 3.5mm BB cup spacers - PF3.5-SPC)
- Shimano HollowTech II
- FSA MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
- RaceFace EXI
- RaceFace X-Type
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Colour: black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Chain Adjustment: 12mm
- Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 182g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.