Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 to Outboard Ceramic Bottom Bracket - Shimano Compatible
The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 to Outboard Ceramic Bottom Bracket is Shimano compatible and designed for use with crank spindles of 24mm in diameter. A machined aluminium shell for superior function and durability, this bottom bracket uses S13N4 pure ceramic balls for a frictionless transmission. This bottom bracket is compatible with frames using a 68-73mm width shell.
- PressFit 30 to outboard bottom bracket with ceramic bearings
- Eliminates the need for adaptors
- Serviceable, double lip sealed ceramic Enduro bearings
- High precision Grade 5, SI3N4 pure ceramic balls
- Designed for racing or indoor use only
- Requires regular servicing
- USA machined aluminium shell for superior function and durability
- Threaded design for easy installation and removal
- Fits 68 - 73 mm width shells
- Crank spindle diameter compatibility: 24 mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.