Wolf Tooth Components 64 Bolt Circle Diameter Chainring
Made from high quality 7075-T6 aluminium for low weight and perfected shaping, the Wolf Tooth Components 64 Bolt Circle Diameter Chainring is made to be compatible with any 104-64mm bolt circle diameter crankset. Compatible also with all 10, 11 and 12-speed chains, this chainring is a versatile option.
With a 46mm chainline when mounted on a triple and a 48mm chainline when sitting on a double crank, this chainring weighs 50 grams in a 28 tooth configuration and 42 grams in its 26 tooth edition. Designed and made in Minneapolis, this is a well-machined piece for the heart of your bike's drivetrain.
- Compatible with any 104/64 BCD crankset
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Fits both 104/64 BCD cranksets, the Shimano 11 speed XT M8000 cranks, and SLX M7000 cranks
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminium
- Chainline is 46 mm on a triple and 48 mm on a double crank
- Chainline on a Standard M8000 or M7000 crankset is 48mm and 50mm on a boost version
- Weight - 26T - 42g, 28T - 50g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.