Wolf Tooth Components B-RAD Roll Top Dry Bag with Adapter Plate
The Wolf Tooth Components B-Rad range has been designed to offer endless versatility, and this Roll Top Dry Bag is no different. Using the supplied Adapter Plate, the bag can be fitted to your water bottle cage mounts to provide a handy storage solution inside the triangle of your frame. Alternatively, the bag can be mounted using the included velcro strap to act as a traditional saddlebag or even as an 'enduro strap', fitted to the frame of your bike. With an endless amount of variations and adaptations available to you, this bag is a great option for when versatility is paramount.
The bag itself boasts a durable nylon outer that is fully weatherproof and offers 1.1 litres of storage capacity - more than enough for a couple of tubes or any other toolset you want to carry with you securely and without hassle.
- Low profile bag that provides a handy storage space for tools, tubes, or other accessories
- Part of Wolf Tooth Component's B-RAD range - created to provide endless adaptability and versatility
- Can be mounted using the self-contained velcro strap to attach to your bike's frame or the underside of your saddle
- Alternatively, pair the bag with the B-Rad Adapter Plate in order to mount it using your bottle cage mounts
- Made of waterproof, PVC-backed 420D ripstop nylon with sealed seams
- Duraflex buckle
- Dimensions: 18cm x 10cm x 6cm
- Capacity: 1.1 litre
- Comes with 5cm-wide silicone-backed strap
- Supplied with B-RAD Adapter Plate and screws
- Weight: 99 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.