Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Direct Mount Spider For SRAM
Enhance your Direct Mount SRAM Chainset with a Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Spider. Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA, this intuitive product has been constructed from 7075-T6 alloy and weighs in at an impressive 32 grams in its M8 variant.
The CAMO is a direct replacement for the original SRAM Spider, allowing the chainrings to be interchanged quickly and easily in the future. Additionally, Wolf Tooth's design offers increased strength and stiffness compared to the original spider, whilst also improving the overall aesthetics.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA
- Material: 7075-T6
- Stainless Steel bolts included
- Compatible with the SRAM cranksets that have a removable spider
- M8 (minus 8mm - dished towards the frame) - for use with GXP cranks and BB30 long spindle with a standard 49mm chainline
- M5 (minus 5mm - Boost) is for 52mm chainline
- M2 (minus 2mm - dished towards the frame) for a 49mm chainline on a BB30 short spindle crankset
- Weight: M8 - 32 grams, M5 - 28 grams, M2 - 28 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.