Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Stainless Steel Chainring
The Wolf Tooth Components CAMO Stainless Steel Chainring is a tough offering. Constructed from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel, it is expected to last up to ten times longer than its aluminium counterpart, with only a marginal weight penalty.
Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed drivetrains, including SRAM's Eagle technology, this versatile chainring features Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile to ensure the chain remains firmly planted no matter the terrain. This intuitive design also prevents the buildup of mud that can commonly displace a chain, perfect for confident riding through the worst of conditions.
To get the most out of your chainring, we would recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur.
This is a chainring for the Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders, it is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile offers the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material: Hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel
- This chainring will last 5-10x longer than the 7075 alloy variant
- This is a chainring for the Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders, it is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings
- For 1x9, 1x10, ,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Weight: 89 grams (32T)
PRODUCT REF: CAMO-SSXX
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more