Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for Easton
Directly mounting to your Easton Cinch cranks, the Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is made from 7075-T6 aluminium and boasting Wolf Tooth's ovalized shape, this chainring is light and makes efficient use of your pedal stroke. A 10% ovalized shaping offers better traction at the more critical points of your pedal stroke. This allows you to put more power down in the areas where you're able to, whilst a smaller diameter improves the rotational efficiency in more difficult areas.
With a Drop-Stop wide to narrow toothing profile providing optimal chain retention and aiding in mud shedding, this chainring will help make sure you get the most out of your drivetrain.
- Compatible with Easton Cinch cranksets including (EC90SL)
- Compatible with 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 10% ovalized shaping
- 112-degree timing
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability.
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
- Chainline: 47mm
- Weight - 36, 38, 40, 42t - 94g
PRODUCT REF: OVAL-EASTXX
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more