Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for SRAM BB30
The Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is made to fit SRAM BB30 cranks. Elliptical and oval shaped, this chainring eliminates weakness or inefficiency in your pedal stroke, helping you put the power down on your push stroke at an equivalent toothing to a ring two teeth bigger than this 34 tooth model.
Made from a lightweight aluminium 7075-T6 material for better stiffness to weight, this chainring makes use of Wolf Tooth's patented Drop-Stop wide to narrow tooth taper. This ingenious innovation leading to a greatly improved level of chain retention and the discarding of mud more efficiently, this chainring is an ideal choice for the cyclist looking for improved performance.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- 10% ovality
- 112-degree timing
- Improved chain retention
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2 teeth bigger than the size you order so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the chainring or spider to the crank arm
- Weight - 34t - 83g
- Compatible with Direct Mount SRAM BB30 cranks
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)