Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Stainless Steel Chainring for SRAM GXP
Designed and made in Minneapolis, USA, the Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Stainless Steel Chainring is made to work with SRAM GXP chainsets. Made from a stainless steel 416 material which comes both hardened and electropolished to assure you of a durability of up to 5 times longer than aluminium rings.
Weighing 155 grams in a 30 tooth configuration, this chainring uses Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop wide-narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability. Compatible with SRAM GXP cranks and BB30 Long Spindle cranks, this chainring is a great choice for riders wanting versatility and reliability.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel
- Wolf Tooth Components stainless steel rings will last 5x longer than aluminium rings
- Chainline - 49mm when used on mountain bike cranksets and 44-45mm when used on CX/Road cranksets
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the chainring or spider to the crankarm
- Weight - 24T= 106g, 26T= 123g, 28T= 137g, 30T=155g
- Compatible with 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 chains
- Compatible with SRAM GXP cranks, BB30 Long Spindle cranks, SRAM Road cranks, and SRAM CX1 cranks with removable spiders