Wolf Tooth Components PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring for SRAM Direct Mount 3mm Offset
This Wolf Tooth Components PowerTrac Elliptical Chainring is made to fit SRAM Direct Mount Cranks on Boost sized bikes, providing the 3mm offset required to perfect the chain line and improve shifting throughout. Made from billet 7075 T6 aluminium for a low weight yet strong, this direct mount option makes a spider superfluous and helps you cut weight from your drivetrain.
Ovalised to provide a greater diameter and consequently greater force at the most powerful part of your pedal stroke, this chainring is designed to deliver precise and metered power without affecting your pedal stroke. Using a T25 Torx wrench for installation and removal, this chainring weighs just 83 grams in the largest 34 tooth option.
Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle), this is a great choice for the rider wanting precision and perfection in their drivetrain.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Chainline - 52mm for Boost with 3mm offset (148mm rear hub spacing)
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead centre)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2 teeth bigger than the size you order so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the chainring or spider to the crankarm
- Weight - 28t - 60g, 30t - 68g, 32t - 74g, 34t - 83g
- Compatible with SRAM Direct Mount cranksets
- Removes need for a spider, saving weight
- Compatible with 9-12 speed drivetrains
PRODUCT REF: OVAL-SDMXX-BST
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more