Wolf Tooth Components Road Front Thru Axle
For the road cyclist wanting a little style, the Wolf Tooth Components Road Front Thru Axle is available in an array of colours. Using an aluminium 7075 T6 construction to offer durability, this thru-axle has a diameter of 15mm and is compatible with thru-axle forks using 15x1.5mm threading.
Weighing 38 grams in its standard 100mm edition, this front axle incorporates a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg, eliminating the possibility of scratches to paintwork. Compatible with thru axle front forks with a 100mm hub and 15mm axle diameter, this part is designed and produced in the USA.
- Compatible with road and cyclocross forks using 100 mm hub with 15 mm axle.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material - 7075 T6 aluminium
- Diameter - 15mm
- Thread - 15x1.5
- Weight - 100 mm / standard - 38g
- Uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.