Wolf Tooth Components Road Front Thru Axle
For the road cyclist wanting a little style, the Wolf Tooth Components Road Front Thru Axle is available in an array of colours. Using an aluminium 7075 T6 construction to offer durability, this thru-axle has a diameter of 15mm and is compatible with thru-axle forks using 15x1.5mm threading.
Weighing 38 grams in its standard 100mm edition, this front axle incorporates a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg, eliminating the possibility of scratches to paintwork. Compatible with thru axle front forks with a 100mm hub and 15mm axle diameter, this part is designed and produced in the USA.
- Compatible with road and cyclocross forks using 100 mm hub with 15 mm axle.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material - 7075 T6 aluminium
- Diameter - 15mm
- Thread - 15x1.5
- Weight - 100 mm / standard - 38g
- Uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg