Wolf Tooth Components SRAM Direct Mount Chainring Boost 3mm Offset
The Wolf Tooth Components SRAM Direct Mount Chainring is made to pair with Boost setups and provide a 3mm Offset. Directly mounted and removing your existing spider and chainring, with one clean looking, lightweight and stiff setup.
Made from 7075 T6 aluminium for strength and a low weight, the largest option in this range comes in at just 75 grams. Wolf Tooth's patented Drop-Stop technology sees the teeth shaped from a wide to narrow taper, allowing for much-improved chain retention and a hugely improved capacity to shed mud quickly and efficiently.
Installed and removed using a T25 Torx wrench, this chainring attaches directly to the crankarm and offers compatibility with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains. Compatible with SRAM Direct Mount cranks, this is a great choice for getting your chainline right.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material 7075-T6 aluminium
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the chainring or spider to the crankarm
- Chainline: 52mm for Boost with 3mm offset (148mm rear hub spacing)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- Weight - 28t - 59g, 30t - 65g, 32t - 70g, 34t - 75g
- Compatible with SRAM Boost cranks
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.