Zipp 808 Carbon Tubeless 6-Bolt Disc Front Wheel
Sitting towards the sharp end of Zipp's range, the Zipp 808 Carbon Tubeless Disc Front Wheel is a fast, aero and rigid front wheel that provides swift and easy rolling rotation, this is an elite option for the rider concerned only with speed against the clock.
Making use of Zipp's Firecrest rim shaping, this front wheel offers an 80mm depth, ensuring that you have a deep profile that helps you cut through the wind, making this one to consider for triathlon or time trial racing where every second and even every tenth counts. With the Aerodynamic Boundary Layer Control dimpling working to smooth airflow across the rim's surface, you can pursue your goals with increased efficiency.
Made from carbon fibre for low weight and top-rated strength, this wheel comes in at just 950 grams. Tubeless compatible and with a spoke count of 24 assuring you of top strength, this disc brake specific wheel is sure to provide you with a perfect foul weather option. Better stopping power and response, this wheel has a 125 psi maximum pressure rating, and with a 77D hub is sure to offer reliable and smooth rolling for mile after mile.
- Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer
- Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed
- Tubeless rim tape – factory installed
- Valve core removal tool
- Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts for front wheels, and 12x142 dropouts for rear wheels
- Freehub body spacer – 11 to 10 speed for rear wheels
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Hubs: 77D
- Hub width: 100mm
- Rim depth: 82mm
- Max width: 26.4mm
- Internal width: 19mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 cross
- Spoke length drive 236mm / straight pull
- Spoke length non-drive: 234mm / straight pull
- Maximum tyre pressure: 125 psi
- Dimpled surface: Yes
- Thru axle compatible: Yes
- Tubeless compatible: Yes
- Weight: 950 grams
- Optimised for 25mm tyres
- 6-Bolt Disc Rotor not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.