Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel 2019
Designed to offer a perfect balance of low drag and high stability, Zipp's 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel is fast and versatile. Despite it's aerodynamic properties, weighing in at just 1000 grams means it's no slouch on the climbs. Developed in a wind tunnel, the 82mm rim depth and ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimpling ensure you cut through the air while remaining fully in control in the strongest crosswinds.
Game-changing ShowStopper™ technology makes using carbon rims a viable option in all weather conditions, with water clearing fast from the textured braking surface. A Zipp 177 hub is highly durable and offers improved bearing protection, while 24 Sapim® CX-Sprint® spokes are strong and stiff. Fast engagement and efficient power transfer mean all your watts are translated into speed so you can put in your best performances in road races, time trials and triathlons.
- Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads
- Zipp integrated valve extender
- Zipp valve-core wrench
- Zipp rim tape
- Zipp Tangente black skewer
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Carbon clincher rear wheel
- Handcrafted in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- AeroBalance™ (low drag/high stability)
- Showstopper™ Brake Technology includes 317 groves on each side of the wheel to increase stopping power and help clear away water from the braking surface
- ABLC Sawtooth dimples help reduce high yaw drag and improve crosswind stability
- 10 or 11-speed Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo compatible
- Optimised for use with 25mm tyres
- Rim depth: 82mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Sprint® with Sapim® secure lock nipples
- Spoke count: 24
- Hubset: Zipp 177
- Weight: 1000 grams
- Included: Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads / Zipp integrated valve extender / Zipp valve-core wrench / Zipp rim tape / Zipp Tangente black skewer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.