Zipp Service Course SL-80 Ergo Handlebar
Designed and refined with the benefit of many years experience within the pro peloton, the Service Course SL-80 Ergo is a high quality handlebar option that boasts an impressively low weight as well as a comfortable ergonomic profile. Featuring a flattened shape on the tops that helps to keep the bars fitting comfortably in the hand, this handlebar not only confers a weight advantage but also bring an added degree of comfort as well.
Constructed from a durable 7050 aluminium alloy to keep it tough and long-wearing, the SL-80 Ergo is impressively robust and totally at home during the rough and tumble of professional racing. This bar is also fully Di2® RS910 junction compatible, allowing you full upgrade potential should you wish to move up to an electronic shifting system.
- 7050 aluminium for light weight and durability
- 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position
- Flattened top shape to better fit the hand
- Clip-on aerobars compatible (40cm, 42cm & 44cm; not 38cm)
- Di2® RS910 junction compatible
- Clamp diamater: 31.8mm
- Weight: 275 grams (for a 42cm)
PRODUCT REF: ZPHB813000X
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more