Zipp Super-9 30th Anniversary Carbon Disc Brake Disc Wheel
Smash your best times and put in podium-worthy performances, with the Zipp Super-9 NSW Carbon CL Disc Brake Rear Wheel, designed with blistering speeds in mind. Released in celebration of Zipp's 30th anniversary, and already boasting a women's World Championship TTT gold, this is a wheel that'll give you every possible advantage.
ABLC™ dimple technology means that air remains attached to the rim for longer, resulting in reduced drag across a range of conditions. The 27.5mm external width extends virtually all the way from the rim to the hub, for aerodynamic efficiency. This rear wheel is the perfect upgrade to your disc brake race bike, for reduced rolling resistance with the convenience of a clincher setup.
- Carbon clincher disc brake rear wheel
- Zipp NSW (Nest Speed Weaponry) technology
- ABLC™ dimple pattern
- External rim width: 27.5 (maximum)
- Internal rim width: 17.25mm
- Brake track width (centre): 26.4mm
- Hub: 188
- Disc brake standard: Centre lock
- Maximum tyre pressure: 125psi / 8.62 bar
- Maximum rider weight: 125kg
- Weight: 1175 grams
- Compatibility: 10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM, XDR compatible, track adaptable